There is so much to see and do at Crystal Springs.... And beyond!
Local Wineries - wine tasting at local wineries including Applewood, Westfall, Demarest Hill, Warwick Valley Winery. Plus the Resort's very own winery... Cava Winery.
- The Village of Warwick, New York, featuring quaint shops, farmers markets, restaurants, bowling, drive-in movie theater, and the annual Applefest.
- Live performances - Tri State Actors Theater and The Lycian Centre for the Performing Arts
- Woodbury Commons - over 220 outlet stores including Ann Taylor, Barneys New York Outlet, Benetton, Brooks Brothers, Burburry, Calvin Klein, Gap Outlet, Nautica, North Face and more!
- Lafayette Mill Antique Center a beautiful old saw mill packed with thousands of antiques and a cute cafe.
- Art Villages - the enchanting Sugar Loaf Village and Peter's Valley - Both are packed with a sundry of unique craftsmen.
- Farmers' Markets - The area is rich with local farmers markets including nearby Rogowoski Farm, Penning Farm, The Pine Island farm stand and Warwick's hugely popular Sunday market.
- Apple & Pumpkin Picking - spend the day picking apples , hunting for the perfect pumpkin or enjoying a hay ride at Pennings Farm Market, Heaven Hill Farm, and Maskers Orchards
- Local Hiking Trails - there are dozens of awe inspiring hiking trails for all abilities. Click on link for full description.
- Specialty Shops such as The Mill Creek Boutique, a quaint little historic shop circa 1770. Lots of great finds! The shop is filled with just the right style to help turn your wardrobe from ordinary into the extraordinary.
- Local Parks - Enjoy boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking, and bird watching, at area state parks, including High Point, Wawayanda, Stokes, and The Wallkill River National Wildlife Refuge.
- Diablo Free Ride Park, featuring mountain biking for enthusiasts.
- Delaware River - spend the day canoeing or tubing down the spectacular Delaware River.
- Space Farms Zoo & Museum - this fun local zoo features over 500 animals from over 100 different species.
- The Sterling Hill Mining Museum - Take an underground tour of a fascinating old Minerals mine.